- The origin of the rings. A brief history
- Curiosities about the Corojo wrapper
- The market for premium cigars is on the rise again
- Which of these Montecristo do you fancy?
- Why does a cigar and a coffee make such a good match?
- The US cigar market over the past 30 years
- Cigars and rums. A perfect pairing
- Ashton: a brief but successful history in the world of tobacco
- In the Top 25 Cigars of 2021, Nicaragua obtained the first three spots again
- Do you already know the Zino Platinum experience?
Tobacco aging process
The third and last process to which tobacco is subjected after harvest is aging. In this stage, a complex ecological transformation takes place which, under certain conditions of temperature and humidity, changes the physical and chemical characteristics and significantly improves the aroma and flavor of the tobacco leaves.