- What do you know about García Y Vega cigars?
- Cameroon: a luxury wrapper
- JC Newman and Arturo Fuente: a story that began in Tampa, Florida
- The top 5 cigars of 2020
- What do you know about Montecristo cigars?
- Who leads the market for premium cigars in the United States?
- Do you need to remove the ring to smoke a cigar?
- Why use a humidor?
- 4 things you should know about the aging of cigars
- Learning about tobaccos (8)
Tobacco aging process
The third and last process to which tobacco is subjected after harvest is aging. In this stage, a complex ecological transformation takes place which, under certain conditions of temperature and humidity, changes the physical and chemical characteristics and significantly improves the aroma and flavor of the tobacco leaves.
Most popular formats